A sales funnel is one of the main things you need to build in order to scale your business.
What is a sales funnel? It’s a way to move your prospective customers to purchase your products and remain engaged with your brand. A good sales funnel begins with an advertisement that makes an offer and moves step by step all the way to the point of purchase. Today’s guest is Los Silva, a guy who not only builds funnels for his own business but has discovered that there’s a great deal of money to be made helping others build and establish their own sales process. You’re going to get tons of insight from what Los has to share so be sure you take the time to listen.
How Los Silva drives traffic to sales platforms using Instagram influencers.
When you think about making sales online you might immediately think of Amazon as the easiest or best channel. Los Silva works with many ecommerce sellers on their Amazon channel but he continually encourages them to move to other channels as well so they can avoid being held hostage by the Amazon terms of service. His goal is to give you complete control over the experience your customers have with your brand, which can’t happen solely through the Amazon platform. How does he do that? One way is to drive traffic to a landing page on your website or another platform using the power of Instagram influencers. If you want to know the details of how he does that, listen to this episode.
Building a successful sales funnel is hard work.
It’s very common that those who want to get into the ecommerce space think it’s an “easy” way to make money. While it may be true that it has certain lifestyle benefits you’ve got to understand that like any other way of making money, it’s a business – and businesses require hard work in order to succeed. Los Silva helps business owners build sales funnels that acquire leads and drive sales and on this episode of Freedom Fast Lane he’s sharing the steps and continual refinement it takes to build an effective sales funnel that can fuel your business long term. It’s hard work. Expect it.
Leads are the lifeblood of every business.
One of the main benefits of a good sales funnel is that it collects leads for your business day after day, 24 hours per day. Leads are vital because they are the lifeblood of any business. Once you have them all you have to do is carry out the continual process of refining your systems and creating touch points with your leads that result in purchases. Leads, nurtured and contacted regularly WILL result in sales. And that’s how a business makes a profit and grows. On this episode Los Silva walks through the process his business uses to help clients create and sustain sales funnels that acquire leads effectively. You won’t want to miss this one.
How to move your products to different channels.
If you want to gain independence as a business you’ve got to ensure that your products are offered on many different sales channels, not only on Amazon, eBay, or another of the big dogs in the space. That means building sales funnels around the products that you’ve had the most success with so far and testing those funnels to dial in your conversions on the new platform. If that sounds confusing it’s because there is a lot of hard work involved. But Los Silva is on this episode to break it down, step by step, and give you an overview of how the process works. Be sure you listen to this one.
Outline Of This Great Episode
- [0:04] Ryan’s introduction to Los Silva and the topic of sales funnels and Amazon independence.
- [3:01] The addiction to one primary sales channel and why it’s a problem.
- [4:31] How to assess the opportunities to build sales funnels from new channels.
- [6:07] Determining what at sales funnel campaign should look like.
- [9:03] From advertisement to transaction: what does a sales funnel look like?
- [12:30] How to connect with influencers on Instagram.
- [14:04] The format of a good squeeze page (tested and proven ideas).
- [16:22] Making adjustments for other platforms.
- [17:15] Lazy people need not attempt this strategy?
- [20:09] What to examine in order to make a campaign a winner.
- [25:04] How to do tests to find a “winner” funnel campaign.
- [30:59] The first steps to moving from one sales channel to multiple channels.
- [35:10] The importance of tracking data and the process of scaling.
- [40:20] How to know if you have a winning sales funnel.
- [41:43] What size team is needed to implement a great sales funnel?
- [42:30] How Los’ agency works with people to build great funnels.
- [43:43] Get in touch with Los Silva.
Action Steps From This Episode
FOR GREATER SUCCESS: You can’t expect to succeed if you’re unwilling to do the hard work of tweaking and optimizing a sales funnel campaign. It’s not easy, it takes lots of adjustments as you go, and you’ll have to watch your metrics and spend some money to keep gaining data. That’s called business investment. Don’t buy the hype that “it doesn’t work.”
FOR GETTING STARTED: Lazy people will never be successful, so get your mind straight before you start and be willing to work hard at setting up and optimizing a campaign.
Connect With Today’s guest: LOS SILVA
Resources Mentioned On This Episode
Connect With Freedom Fast Lane
On Google Plus