We dropped some of the best moments from last year’s F2L2 event.
This allows you to binge-listen to:
- Gary Vaynerchuk reveal how he plans to buy the New York Jets
- Jeff Hoffman discuss building billion dollar companies and building teams
- Jaime Masters talk about the difference between $1m and $10m businesses
- Travis Sago explain his beliefs on success and happiness
- Grant Cardone talk about himself
- …as well as Mark Jenney, Jesse Elder, Wesley Chapman, and more.
There are years of wisdom, inspiration, and business knowledge contained in these episodes so check this all out.
This episode: Gary Vaynerchuk’s Plan To Own The New York Jets
At F2L2, Gary revealed that his plan to own the Jets included buckling down in a service based industry (which currently has revenues just north of $100m), and investing the profits into start ups and breakthrough businesses. His personal brand is how he stays sharp and builds credibility in the marketplace. In this Q&A, Gary talks about the potential of losing it all, risk tolerance, and clarifies why he does what he does.
Freedom Fast Lane subscribers received this early bird link with a substantial discount. However, this discount ENDS on August 31st, while we prepare for the public release.
F2L2 is for visionaries who have a yearning inside to go bigger. It’s for people who are finding their way and need expert insight. It’s for brand builders who are looking for the next stage. It’s for investors who are playing to small. And it’s for the next generation of entrepreneurs who need the unfair advantage.
Join us from December 9 – 11th in Austin, TX for Freedom Fast Lane Live.